Current Projects List
Project Deliverables & Milestones
Reports & Presentations
- Project web site established.
- Project staff hired.
- Preliminary camera re-assembly.
- Selection of compression/IP board.
- Evaluation of existing software.
- Order and reception of compression/IP board.
- Integration of HDTV camera hardware with all new components and bench tests.
- Dry test and integration of camera hardware with software.
- Preparation for deployment.
- Test of existing software using camera in an “re-assembly” state.
- Design of middleware and coding completed.
- Design of web-based camera control interface and coding
using Web 2.0 environment
- Test software command chain with hardware.
- Setup camera display and control system at the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Train Vancouver Aquarium staff in the use of the system.
- Press event.
- Access and search a repository of underwater video recordings (interoperability implementation).
- Design video annotation system to be integrated with the DMAS system.
- Implement/integrate or adapt existing video annotation system.
- Test existing automated feature detection in recorded video.
- Workshop on underwater cameras.